Post by on Apr 8, 2010 15:41:44 GMT -5
PROFESSOR RATIGAN would like to become part of the magic!
- who am i? just a conscience!
- howdy doo, fella! the name's bobj1, and i wished upon a star from imdb. my other imaginary friends include The Mad Hatter. Professor Ratigan and i are so very eager to join the worlds of disney circle of life!
- i'm WISHING for
- character name: Professor Ratigan
species: Rat (Don't tell him that)
movie: The Great Mouse Detective
The Worlds Greatest Criminal Mind
why: why'd you pick this character? (minimum 2 sentences)I picked Ratigan because we have Basil and Dawson and I love the movie. Also Basil will need a villain just as cunning as himself to face.
- who's the fairest of them all?
hair description:He has black hair that he likes to comb but when he gets angry it goes into a tangled state.
facial description/mood expressions:Ratigan's face is pinkish with grey hair surrounding his mouth. His moods are very easy to spot by his expression. When hes happy he wears a large evil smile. When he's angry he bares his teeth and his eyes get large.
clothing style:Ratigan is always fashionably dressed. He wears a black suit and a striped tie. He also has a cape and a top hate. He occasionally holds a golden cane. When he is plotting to rule the world his minions give him a purple cape and a large golden, jeweled crown.
body build:Ratigan is muscular, for a mouse. He is large and strong. He can beat most other mice in a fight. He is one of the only villains to be large and smart.
any unique traits (optional) :He wants to be a mouse and not another filthy rat.
- curiouser and curiouser about..
original charrie analysis. (everything must be in your own words! please be thorough.)[/ul][/font][/i]
- personality:Ratigan is the opposite of Basil. He tries to be proper and actually succeeds at times. He is very cunning as I mentioned before. He is very evil. He would do anything to get money, power or whatever he wants at that moment. He is selfish and never shared a thing in his life. He doesn't care about any life, not even the lives of the minions that serve him. If anybody even says something vaguely upsetting to him, he'll set his cat Felicia on them.
history: Ratigan was born in England. His parents soon died of "Unknown Causes". Ratigan was raised in an orphanage where all of the other kids were to afraid to stand up to him. One day, a brave young mouse called him a rat. Ratigan became infuriated. He killed the young mouse. Ratigan also went to school, and thoroughly enjoyed himself because the teachers were too afraid to punish him. As he grew up he realised that nothing could possibly be better than a life of crime. He knew that he should leave school and teach himself. And so he did, and he became the world's greatest criminal mind. Later in his life, once he began his criminal career, he met his arch-enemy, Basil of Baker street. Ratigan loved messing with Basil, leaving complex clues that he knew would lead to nothing. One fateful day, he came up with a horrible plan to become king. He was going to make a Queen robot that he would be "adviser" to. But how would he pull off this plan? He soon sent his minion Fidget to kidnap a renowned toymaker named Flaversham. After he was kidnapped Ratigan ordered Flaversham to create his Queen robot of else he would kill his daughter. Ratigan ordered Fidget to do his dirty work again, making him steal royal guard outfits, gears, tools and kidnap Olivia Flaversham. After he did this Ratigan learned that Basil was on the case, which inspired Ratigan to create an insanely complex trap involving Basil's destruction. Once he tricked Basil and his associate Dawson into going into his lair, Ratigan embarrassed and trapped Basil, however he didn't have the time to stay and watch. While Basil was freeing himself, Ratigan kidnapped the real Queen and replaced her with the Queen robot, who announced to the Mouse Public that Ratigan was her new adviser. While Ratigan was announcing his evil new plans Basil had snuck behind the curtain and taken out his minions. Basil soon started voicing the robot into insulting Ratigan. This infuriated Ratigan! As he tried to escape with Olivia, Fidget suggested that they lighten the load by throwing Olivia off. Ratigan, infuriated by the very thought of doing something evil with no publicity threw Fidget into the Thames. After his ship crashed into Big Ben, he a Basil battled and Ratigan revealed his true nature. He beat up Basil, but luckily the Clock chimed causing both Ratigan and Basil to fall off the large clock. While Basil escaped Ratigan was swimming through the lake, laughing to himself and creating another plan.
-To Be the worlds greatest Criminal Mind
- To become supreme ruler of all Mousedom
- To Finally kill Basil
- To meet his hero, Professor Moriarity
strengths && abilities:
-He is super smart
-He sets insane traps
- He is super strong
- He has an influence over many people
- He refuses to believe he is a rat
- His obsession with killing Basil
- He is evil
- His pride, which causes him to create such intricate traps which usually fail
- He smokes
- When hes nasty
- Professor Moriarity
- Leaving fake clues for Basil
- Being a rat
- And ESPECIALLY little children
-That Basil will beat him
- That he will be revealed as a rat
- That his minions will turn on him
- That Felicia will run away
what makes this character unique:Ratigan is unique in many ways. He is evil but manages to be polite in a way. As I said before he is one of the few villains that can be strong and smart at the same time.
RP SAMPLE: ----
(See the Mad Hatter's RP Sample)